Check out these cool Young Birders!

As you probably know I run the BC Young Birder Field Program that I started in 2014. I now run the programs under the British Columbia Field Ornithologists Association who are really supportive to myself and the kids.

You can read about that program HERE if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

All the youth in my program have so many unique and diverse talents some paint some are the best spotters and bird identifiers on the planet. They are all eco-concious conservationists. However, a few of them have very cool photography and birding blogs that I thought I might share. They are all well worth a look and these youth are true artists! They travel all around Canada and the world photographing birds. I am proud of them for bringing awareness to conservation issues they are passionate about. Like I keep saying these kids make my life and the world a better place.

Take a look:

Alice Sun

Liron Gerstman

Liam Singh

Ian Harland

Toby Theriault

Adam Dhalla

Zac Fedder

Cheers,
Mel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Dowitcher Identification

Hawk Identification Tips from every angle (Sharpie vs Cooper and Red-tailed Subspecies)

STINT IDENTIFICATION

*Updated - The most famous Red-tailed Hawk is eating fish on the ground just like a Bald Eagle!

*UPDATED* The First Ever Black Birders Week May 31-June 5th