Listen to my interview on the Life List Podcast with Alvaro Jamarillo and Mollee Brown

I was honoured to do an interview with my friends Alvaro Jaramillo and Mollee Brown on their podcast called “ Life List - A Birding Podcast.” Alvaro used to live in Vancouver and Mollee is a female bird guide and avid birder like myself and we discuss birding from a female perspective as well. We talk about my book and the young birders and everything in between. I was really touched by the words Alvaro in particular said about me. 

You can listen to the one hour episode called “Intersections of science, art, and passion in birding” HERE or any other podcast platform.

Thanks again to Mollee and Alvaro for having me on.




Comments

  1. I really enjoyed the podcast and the laid back style between you and the hosts. It was enjoyable and fun and another great way to showcase your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The podcast was great Mel. Nice to hear the laid back rapport you had with the interviewers but I also liked how you discussed very serious topics along with the obvious joy birding brings. You should be very proud of all you accomplished. You wrote a beautiful book that is helping people and you wrote the book under excruciating circumstances losing 2 parents back to back. You really are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Dowitcher Identification

Hawk Identification Tips from every angle (Sharpie vs Cooper and Red-tailed Subspecies)

STINT IDENTIFICATION

*Updated - The most famous Red-tailed Hawk is eating fish on the ground just like a Bald Eagle!

My First Mother's Day Without My Mother