My book is out tomorrow and is currently the #1 best seller on Amazon Canada in Nature and Wildlife Photography!

Was excited to see that my book which comes out tomorrow is the Number 1 best seller on Amazon in the Nature and Wildlife Photography category, the Ecosystems category and the Environmental Conservation category.


The book will be available in Canada, US and Europe as of tomorrow in local bookstores and online.

In Canada you can buy it online at Amazon and Indigo and all local bookstores and it will also be for loan in most local libraries.

In the USA you can buy it from Barnes and Nobles and local bookstores and it will also be in most local libraries.

In Europe you can buy it in places like Amazon Germany, Amazon UK and local bookstores like this one in Norway.

In Asia Amazon Japan is carrying it.

Thanks to everyone for the support!

In the next few months I will be sharing more Book Reviews from other publications such as the ABA, Birds Canada, The Narwhal, Wild Bird Trust and more. I will also be a guest on several podcasts I will share including “The Life List Podcast”

Also in 2025 I have exciting news to share I will be the cover story for the American Birding Association’s “Birding” Magazine.

You can read more about the book’s synopsis at the link

Thanks again to everyone supporting this book project it really means a lot to me.

With sincere gratitude,

Mel



Comments

  1. congrats Melissa! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melissa! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel I love your beautiful book! The graphic design is top notch and your images are stunning! You really tie it all together with words that resonated with me after I lost my mom. This is one of the best bird books in 2024!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Dowitcher Identification

Hawk Identification Tips from every angle (Sharpie vs Cooper and Red-tailed Subspecies)

STINT IDENTIFICATION

*Updated - The most famous Red-tailed Hawk is eating fish on the ground just like a Bald Eagle!

My First Mother's Day Without My Mother