“Dare to Bird” makes the BC Best Seller List!

I was honoured to find out that my book Dare to Bird made the BC Best Seller List and in the top ten too! I’m blown away by all the support for this book and am so touched that so many people like the book and find it resonating with them!

You can see the BC Best Seller List in full HERE

Indigo and Amazon both sold out of the book and Amazon became back ordered. In fact Indigo sold out twice but just restocked it again and are offering 10x the points for Canadian Books like mine if you buy the book from them online.

The book is also available in most local bookstores (thanks to all of them for carrying it) and for free to loan at almost all local libraries. It was nice to see that there are many holds on the copies! The book is also available as an e-book which came out June 24th.

Thanks to all the folks sending me pics of them with the book. Also thanks to the young birders who went to the bookstore Upstart and Crow on Granville Island to buy the book and for those who posted kind reviews of the book on Amazon, Indigo and Barnes and Nobles.

It is nice to see my book featured in local bookstores like this one Upstart & Crow on Granville Island - Photo by Sunny Park

A painting Young Birder Raymond Liu made for me of my book cover !

Comments

Popular Posts

Dowitcher Identification

Hawk Identification Tips from every angle (Sharpie vs Cooper and Red-tailed Subspecies)

STINT IDENTIFICATION

*Updated - The most famous Red-tailed Hawk is eating fish on the ground just like a Bald Eagle!

My First Mother's Day Without My Mother