A generous author is so kind to my bc young birders!

I wanted to send a big thank you to author Kurt Kirchmeier and the publisher Hachette Book Group Canada, Inc.  They sent me dozens of free copies of his new book called “The Absence of Sparrows.” It is a teen fiction novel about a young birder. The full synopsis can be found HERE and you can also purchase it online there at Amazon. These books are to be distributed to BC Young Birders. So if any of you want a book just email me at bcbirdergirl(at)gmail(dot)com and I’ll mail them out to you!. Thank you so much to Kurt for his generosity!. First KOWA was so kind to give a homeless birder I wrote them about free bins and now Hachette Book Group gives youth quality reading material!. It really does restore your faith in humanity.

These free books by Kurt Kirchmeier were given to my BC Young Birders!! - Photo: Melissa Hafting


Comments

Popular Posts

Dowitcher Identification

Hawk Identification Tips from every angle (Sharpie vs Cooper and Red-tailed Subspecies)

STINT IDENTIFICATION

*Updated - The most famous Red-tailed Hawk is eating fish on the ground just like a Bald Eagle!

*UPDATED* The First Ever Black Birders Week May 31-June 5th