2 of my photos are featured in the 2027 Audubon Hummingbirds Calendar

I was honoured to have two of my photos featured in The National Audubon Society’s 2027 Mini Hummingbird Calendar. This calendar is for sale wherever Calendars are sold and on the Audubon website and on Amazon Canada.

My Buff-tailed Coronet I shot in Ecuador is featured for the month of October and my Bee Hummingbird photographed in Cuba is featured for February and on the back of the calendar. It is a true honour!

The cover of the 2027 Audubon Society Hummingbirds Mini Calendar

The back of the calendar has my Bee Hummingbird featured to the left 

My photo of a Buff-tailed Coronet from Ecuador is featured for October.

This photo of a Bee Hummingbird is featured for February

Comments

Popular Posts

Hawk Identification Tips from every angle (Sharpie vs Cooper and Red-tailed Subspecies)

Dowitcher Identification

STINT IDENTIFICATION

*Updated - The most famous Red-tailed Hawk is eating fish on the ground just like a Bald Eagle!

1 year since I lost my father