Instagram Takeover for Canadian Museum of Nature Feb 14-18th

I’ve been asked to do the first Instagram Takeover ever for the Canadian Museum of Nature. I will be posting on both of their accounts one in French and one in English. 

Their French account is @museedelanature

Their English account is @museumofnature

Please follow along as I’ll be doing two posts daily! It’s a great honour to be asked to do this and represent a Black woman birder during Black History Month in Canada. I’ll be discussing many topics which I hope will be interesting to a wide ranging audience.

Example of an image I may share - Northern Hawk-Owl in BC - Photo: Melissa Hafting

I recently was asked by the National Audubon Society to do a post about myself that they will feature later this month for Black History Month. I've embedded it below.

Comments

  1. Congratulations, melissa, on this honour and thank-you for all you do to support young birders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Dowitcher Identification

Hawk Identification Tips from every angle (Sharpie vs Cooper and Red-tailed Subspecies)

STINT IDENTIFICATION

*Updated - The most famous Red-tailed Hawk is eating fish on the ground just like a Bald Eagle!

*UPDATED* The First Ever Black Birders Week May 31-June 5th